Ruthless Taxi driver murdered and raped female passengers
A Russian court jailed a 33 year old taxi driver, Dmitry Lebed, for life for the ruthless murder of four lady passengers and eight counts of rape in Abakan City, Russia.
He took advantage of his intoxicated female passengers in order to rape them repeatedly, and those who resisted he ruthlessly murdered them, over a five year period.
His five victims included :-
- In 2012, Saleswoman Oksana Litvinova, 24, a saleswoman whose body was brutually dumped in the woodland.
- Anna Lashkova, 22, whose body was dumped in a landfill site near Bidzha village.
- In 2015, Mother-of-two Anastasia Borgoyakova was raped and murdered, and the dead skeleton body was founded after a two and half year family search in a remote road near Askiz village.
- In 2015, Natalya Yakova, 30, a mother-of-two.
- The sole survivor, Maria Savelieva was seven months pregnant when she was raped. Fortunately, Ms Savelieva escaped and reported the crime to the police.
Police investigators were found to be incompetent throughout the five year duration, not pursuing leads properly and operating a weak investigation against the taxi driver.